A striking digital ink study of a regimental ram’s head snuff mull.
I discovered this fine fellow, looking quite peeved it seems to me, at Inniskillings Museum in Enniskillen Castle, Northern Ireland.
Printed on Canson Aquarelle Rag; a highly textured giclée art paper which gives the artwork a beautiful fine art reproduction feel.
Available on a white (paper) or black background.
The Summer Exhibition – No. 42 gallery, Bishop Auckland, UK. 2018
Editions of this print with a black background are available to back order. Please allow approx 7-10 days for delivery.
£25.00 – £32.00
Share this item:
- Limited edition of 100 prints
- Giclée print on Canson Aquarelle Rag 310gsm archival paper, presented on 12 inch x 16 inch archival-quality window mount
- Signed and numbered
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Please note that the frame is not included
You will receive your print mounted in an acid-free white window mount, with archival backing board and Certificate of Authenticity; ready to display in a 12 inch x 16 inch frame.
- All products (58)
- Art and Weirdness (11)
- Birds and Animals (14)
- Clockwork Orange (5)
- Film and TV (17)
- Limited Edition (28)
- Linocut (1)
- Literature (7)
- Open Edition (26)
- Paintings (9)
- Portraits (15)
- Prints (54)
- Risograph (1)
- Skulls, sci-fi and horror (18)
- Stickers (1)
- The Luminaries – Movie director series (8)