The Luminaries: Agnès Varda
“In my films I always wanted to make people see deeply. I don’t want to show things, but to give people the desire to see.”
A tribute to Agnès Varda – an exceptional photographer and filmmaker whose work spans over five decades and focuses on documentary realism, feminist issues, and social commentary with a distinct experimental style.
Featuring: La Pointe Courte, Cleo 5–7, Le Bonheur, Vagabond, The Gleaners and I, and The Beaches of Agnes.
10 inch x 12 inch Giclée print on textured Hahnemühle German Etching paper.
Available with a 12 inch x 16 inch window mount.
£24.00 – £30.00
Share this item:
- Limited edition of 50 numbered prints
- Giclée print on Hahnemühle German Etching 310gsm archival paper
- 10 inch x 12 inch print on a 12 inch x 16 inch archival-quality window mount
- Free UK delivery
- All products (58)
- Art and Weirdness (11)
- Birds and Animals (14)
- Clockwork Orange (5)
- Film and TV (17)
- Limited Edition (28)
- Linocut (1)
- Literature (7)
- Open Edition (26)
- Paintings (9)
- Portraits (15)
- Prints (54)
- Risograph (1)
- Skulls, sci-fi and horror (18)
- Stickers (1)
- The Luminaries – Movie director series (8)